of the XI International Scientific & Technical Conference “Robotic and Intelligent Aircraft Systems Improving Challenges”!
We encourage you to submit your original full scientific papers for possible inclusion in a special issue of the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.
Interested authors should be acquainted with the IOP’s Peer Review Policy and the Proceedings Publication Licence prior to submission.
Please be notified that all submitted papers will be reviewed on a single-blind review basis by members of the Conference’s Editorial Review Team and 1 Associate Editor. Final decision regarding acceptance/revision/rejection will be based on the reviews received from the reviewers and at the sole discretion of the Editor-in-Chief.
All submitted papers will be screened for originality twice: first before transferring to reviewers and then just prior to publishing.
Preparing a proceeding paper
Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTex in full accordance with Guidelines and templates. The key requirements are listed below:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Articles length shouldn’t exceed 6-8 pages.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Guidelines and templates
- February, 15th, 2021 Authors submit their papers
- March-April, 2021 The Editor team verifies the submitted papers for conformity with conference topics and paper format requirements.
- April-May, 2021 Submitted papers are peer-reviewed.
Authors’ full manuscripts as PDF documents should be submitted to the Editor Team by email: email@example.com
with a cover letter including the information:
- Submitting author’s name
- Submitting author’s email
- First author’s surname
- First author’s affiliation
- First author’s email
- Article title
When submitting papers or emailing for any other purposes RIASIC’20 should be stated as a subject of a letter.
Editors-in-Chief of the Special Issue RIASIC'20:
Dr. Alexander Krivilev, MAI, Russia
Dr. Evgeny Neretin, MAI, Russia
Dr. Natalia Severina, MAI, Russia
Dr. Gao Xiaoguang, Northwest Polytechnical University, China
Dr. Li Bo, Northwest Polytechnical University, China